Thursday, July 2, 2015

More Thoughts From Brittany's Tutees...


Sebastian, Elle, and Cruz all collected some thoughts on camp so far.

Sebastian
Camp is great, I’m having a lot of fun. Tutoring is fun. I’m doing better now than at the start of the week.  My favorite part of camp is art because we are doing photography. The camp counselors are very great. I felt a little homesick at first but everyone has been looking after me. I have improved in my writing, reading, and my speaking.

Elle
DMC is fun. It is very out in the woods, fun to come to, and teaches you a lot of stuff. My favorite part of academics is art because we get to go off and take our own pictures. We don’t have to do the same thing as another person. My favorite part of outdoor pursuits is jumping off all of the waterfalls. I am also excited because my cousin, Hunter, is coming.

Cruz
My favorite part of camp is the activities like Wild Colorado. This week we made forts and ate dinner at the river, we ate crickets, made a steak, and rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment