Sunday, August 2, 2015

DMC connects with the White House

Dear Mr. Biden,

You may remember me; my name is Atlas Loutfi, I met you at the embassy meet-and-greet in Tokyo and had you sign my book. Recently I’ve been researching you and have been highly impressed by your political ways, especially with your vote for the Iraq War Resolution in 2002 and your help with securing the brief release of Fathi Eljahmi in 2004.

I am also impressed by your vote in favor of your $700 billion Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 because it takes a lot to stand in front of your nation and vote for anything, let alone over a matter of $700 billion.

I thought that it was interesting that your birthday is only 17 days after mine yet you are 62 years older than me. I was wowed by all of your titles including Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Chairman of the International Narcotics Control Caucus, and United States Senator from Delaware.

I was looking at a chart of your advocacy organizations ratings and saw many high ratings among which public health, progressive taxation, and labor unions played large roles. I am amazed that you have come so far in such a little time.


Yours truly,

Atlas Loutfi


No comments:

Post a Comment