Monday, July 29, 2013

Camper Writing Pieces, part 1


By Steven Bailey:

not much longer (i hope)                                        
March 12, 2015


I wake up in my spaceship with low oxygen in the ship. it is hard to see with the air on my glass casing.  I know that there is something or someone on this planet. 

March 13, 2015

With low oxygen, it is hard to see you all.  I will document that I know there is someone or something on this planet.  This is a something that was eating the bottom of the ship and my assistant went to look for it, but did not come back.  At first I thought it was the Russians but then I heard a startlingly sound and saw something accost the window. 

March 16, 2015 
Today I decided to go out to my station on this planet and fax my home.  I am going to need
Energy but it is no emergency. 

March 18, 2015 
For the first time,  to my surprise there's nothing to do.


The best 4th of July by Jack V.

The best 4th of July would be scuba diving and having underwater fireworks.  I want to go scuba diving.  I want to see underwater fireworks.  It would be raining money and diamonds.  I would be very rich and I would go scuba diving with the money I have and buy a pool and diving equipment. With my extra money I would find a cure for cancer.  It would be the best 4th of July ever.


  By Mitchell Calloway:

July, 12, 2002
roger roger...no I need help...I repeat, I need help.

Is anyone  there? Ahh!  

There they were, dead on Mars. They're alone on Mars and he doesn’t know where he is. He is running out of air.
Hello Henry?  We're sending a recovery pod to get you.  Be ready.

He eventually found the pod but on the way back to Earth Henry realized he had left the dead bodies of his 2 best friends on Mars.

The   end
Good night little bro



No comments:

Post a Comment