Monday, July 14, 2014

I AM FROM…Alex Leal!

I AM FROM…Alex Leal!

!I am from Miami, Florida, but I live in Tucson were it is very hot,! !From my cat who stares at my house and my bed all day.! !I am from the moon that looks like a piece of cheese.! !I am from a two story house that has lots of windows and a hot tub.! !I am from a tree that's very big, has lots of branches and is on the moon!
! ! !
Whose very big branches hold my house up and have a rope ladder to get into the house. ! ! ! !I am from frisbee and basketball in the moon and it is very fun because there is no gravity.! !F!rom Alexander David Leal to the moon. ! And from taekwondo that I practice on the moon, and teach other people.! !From frisbee players that play frisbee with me.! !I am from Durango Mountain Camp and climbing 14ers! !From really good, chocolatey lava cake and Culver's that has amazing custard.! ! !F!rom climbing a 14er in my first year at DMC; it was really fun.! And from climbing a 12er, also in my first year at DMC that was amazing.! !I am from the moments of life and cheesy pizza, where the moon looks like a big piece of cheese.!

No comments:

Post a Comment