Friday, July 11, 2014

I am From…by Maggie Bailey



I am From…by Maggie Bailey

I am from the creaky bed in my room            .
I am from my snowflake baby blanket and my chocolate bear.
I am from the yellow bamboo and the blue trim of my house.
I am also from lots of plants in my yard.
I am from the colorful roses creeping up the side of my house.
Whose thorny edges grab at your legs.
I am from the handmade high chair.
I am from my amazing aunts Emma and Alicia.
I am from a family who likes to cook together at Christmas and Thanksgiving.
I am from a family who takes trips to Kansas in the winter time.
I am a child who plays laser flashlight with her cousin for two hours.
I am from the meal Stuck in The Mud and pastries.
I am from my mom who is a 1st grade teacher.
My mom’s sister can be the president of the USA, because she was born in the USA and my mom was not.
I am from my baby blanket and chocolate bear.

                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment