Friday, July 11, 2014

I am from Teddy Kleindl



Teddy Kleindl           
I am from the woman who sits in the frame with her gazing eye never blinking holding the spider web.
From a striped mouse and a droopy-eyed lion.
I am from the giant house
Which enfolds us in her protective being and does all she can to protect us
I am from the smell of lilacs whose scents taint the air
I am from the little green spotted dog lost in a pile of pillows and a rabbit whose nose didn’t fit on right.
From a mix of blue and brown eyes
I am from going to New York and spending Thanksgiving with my family
From Caesar salad
and from words from a very convincing therapist to a P.H.D dad.
And from eating interesting food
From lush greenery to rainy days
I am from the woman who sits in the frame with the gazing eye never blinking holding the spider web.

No comments:

Post a Comment